Please see below for resources and general assistance.
- Community members should go to their local Chicago Public School. CPS is distributing food from 9a-1p.
- Contact the Food Depository at 773-247-3663, Monday-Friday from 8a-5p for information on food pantry that is open in your area.
- Contact 311 as a last resort for assistance.
- Apply for unemployment benefits at 800-244-5631.
- Comcast is offering temporary free internet services and setting up wifi hotspots. https://www.xfinity.com/prepare
- TMobile is offering temporary unlimited data.
Contact the 49th Ward’s Rogers Park Community Response Team at 773-831-7668 or the 49th ward office at 773-338-5796 for local services.
If you need any further assistance or have questions feel free to reach HACC directly at 773-262-2622
Wishing you health and safety during these times!